Sunday, May 8, 2011

Over the hump

I just want to express my gratitude to everyone for their kind words and prayers. It means so much to me. I truly felt that my cup runneth over last week with all the support I felt from everyone. The dreaded day came and went and to be honest, I feel so much better.


I should be posting a new Poetry Journal Edition, but alas, it is not complete. I have this little Spin & Match worksheet/game for phonics to share. Students spin to select a letter, then try to use the letter to complete a word. 


I hope you have had a wonderful Mother's Day and a great week!
Shannon

All documents contain fonts that are copyright DJ Inkers. Virtually all documents contain graphics that are copyright DJ Inkers. They are used with permission. Please visit http://www.djinkers.com/, for wonderful clipart and fonts.
Spin & Match Beginning Sounds

Spin & Match Medial Sounds

6 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you enough how thankful I am for your shares. You are so talented! Thank you for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon,
    I am so glad that this day is almost over for you. It is always a difficult day for me, because I never married and had children, which has always been my heart's desire. I can only imagine the pain that becomes fresh again when you have experienced the loss you have.
    On a 'gladder' note, I wanted to thank, thank, thank you for ALL of the things you have shared. Your graciousness has enabled me to improve my centers each rotation....thank you (also on behalf of my kiddos! :) )
    Liesl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologize for scrolling too quickly through your last blog in Google Reader. :( I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that God surrounds you with those who can listen, understand, support and pray for you during this time. Your blog is wonderful and your creativity and generousity are amazing. May God comfort and hold you through this challenging time in your life! Thanks, Nancy
    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a blessing to a veteran teacher as I am always trying to find new things to keep up with my little ones. You not only bless me, but them as well. thanx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon,
    Thank you for sharing these 2 activities. They will be perfect for a center activity.

    Hoping each passing day softens your heavy heart. God Bless..

    ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope to hear more of your story in the future! Would love to know where you are "at" now. I too have had a difficult journey. You are incredible! Thank you! Have you made an ending sounds spinner by chance??

    ReplyDelete