Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring?

When I closed my eyes and imagined Spring Break, I did not see cold and snow playing a part of my dream. No, this is not what I had imagined at all. I guess it's like the saying...You get what you get, and you don't get upset!

This Spring Break so far is a bust! The weather outside is frightful, I am desperately trying to find a small house to buy, and I am attempting to pack up 13 years of stuff. <sniff, sniff> I am keeping my head held high and picturing a new life for the little mister and I.

I miss blogging! I miss just creating stuff and giving it away. I do. I miss the interaction with all of you! I keep thinking things will change and that I will go back to what I use to be, but realistically, I don't see that happening anytime soon. I am a completely different person that what I was a year ago. To be honest, I am a better person now after everything that has happened. I am a better Mommy. I am a better teacher. I am way more empathetic and understanding than I was...so that's a plus. But, I do miss all of you! I wish I had more time to devote :0)

Here's a little Coop-a-Loop for you...


You see the blur, the boy is ON THE GO!!!
I just finished up the April Wake-Up Work pack. A HUGE thanks go out to my Facebook editors, without you the pack would be...well, full of mistakes! lol. Click on the first picture to purchase.



I have a new Spring Unit, but I am moving at a turtles pace with finishing it. I am hoping it will be done later this week! Hope you are all well :)
Shannon

7 comments:

  1. You get what you get and you say THANK YOU! HA HA HA I am not going to say...thank you....to mother nature any time soon. I am so ready to feel warm, too! Amber ~ Kindergarten Rocks Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable. Keep your head up...you are a role model for many! Remember Jeremiah 29:11


    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes snow! I wish I could send you some of my California weather.
    Cooper is darling! Love your new unit. Great challenging activities.
    Tonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right with you on the snow and cold...right above you in Wisconsin and I am hoping that the snow is almost gone when we get back from break! Sick of boots and snowpants. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's getting so big! Sorry your weather is cooperating for Spring Break. If it makes you feel any better, I'm in Florida and we are having to wear jeans and sweaters for our spring break. I am so looking forward to beach weather. I hope spring comes soon for you. I lived in Illinois for 15 years, so I know what you are going through. Hang in there.

    It's good to hear from you. Take care of that cutie!

    Hugs,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel your spring break pain. I had dreams of taking my girls to the park and going for ice cream...well, on Sunday, 6 inches of snow arrived. Booooooo! It's melting nicely though, so maybe by this weekend one of my dreams will come true! :)

    Cooper is absolutely adorable! I love his little bathtub grin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This pack is AWESOME!! You rock!! I was so excited to see a post from you. :)

    ReplyDelete