Sunday, January 16, 2011

Love Hoppens!

How can we resist doing a love unit? I think it brings my kids together. We talk about things that things we love and why we love them and before we know it, we have lists of things that make us similar!

All documents contain fonts that are copyright DJ Inkers. Virtually all documents contain graphics that are copyright DJ Inkers. They are used with permission. Please visit http://www.djinkers.com/, for wonderful clipart and fonts.

Books We Love...
      

Looking to download everything with one click? Files are bundled on TPT, just click on the pic below...
Kindergarten Hoppenings {Valentine's Day Blog Favorites




Literacy Activities
Valentine Blending Matching Game was designed for students to practice blending sounds into simple words and then finding the picture that matching the word. I included a few more difficult sounds that correspond to Jolly Phonics.
Valentine Blending Matching Game


Sight Word Find Worksheet. My students LOVE these!! I have to put it on a transparency the first couple of times they work on these.
Sight Word Find
Valentine Guess Who?
Valentine Guess Who

A simple book...
I love book

A class book...
We Love Class Book

Math Activities
Valentine Adding Worksheet

Love is in the Air Missing Teen Number Worksheet



9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing these adorable activities. I'm printing everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are GOOD at making these! thanks for sharing them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I am glad to share and that someone is using them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I look at all your hard work and break into a sympathy sweat! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting this. I found you on Pinterest and so glad I did. I am now your newest follower!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found the valentine goodies! thank you!!!
    Tonia
    Mrsvento.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your cute activities!! I hope you're enjoying your precious baby at home!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so very much for always sharing! I wish I had the clip art to be able to create and share!

    ReplyDelete