Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Out in Space (with a little freebie)

Creating, creating, creating....that's what I've been up to. Yesterday, I think I spent 8 hours working on a new Monster Unit. I am loving it so far :0)

Anywho, while working yesterday, I was trying to find some background noise and I found the show Bunheads OnDemand. I loved the show Gilmore Girls, and Bunheads has the same feel to it. There I was creating away and next thing I knew I had watched SIX episodes....look away....nothing to see here, but a loser girl with a TV addiction. I guess it could have been worse, I could have sat for six hours watching Bravo. Who hasn't found themselves on a Saturday being sucked into those crazy housewives shows or a marathon of America's Next Top Model?

I put up my new Space Unit on TPT and TN. Here are some pictures...

This is the lengthy description...




Of course I have a little Space freebie for you :0) 
Take Me to Your Letter



I hope you can use it in your classroom. Happy Wednesday my friends!
Shannon

7 comments:

  1. Use it? I am printing it as we speak! Thanks for another great freebie, Shannon!
    My addiction....the USA network if it mKes you feel any better!
    Thanks
    Rebecca
    rstilz@ccs.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.) Love the freebie. Thank you.

    2.) Did you think about selling an editable HW packet? My entire kinder team is anxiously awaiting your reply. :)

    3.) You can contact me @ eight_woman@hotmail.com instead of replying on here if it would work better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness! You are amazing. I don't know how you create such wonderful things over and over again. Really, where does your inspiration come from? I have tried to make my own things but get stuck on which clipart to choose or what it is I really want them to practice. I am so happy that you create what you do and share it with the world. THank you and I can't wait to buy this unit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the freebie! I love the little alien guys! I have added the Space unit to my wishlist on TN.

    Thanks, again, for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your Space unit looks great. It will be on my wish list. You are amazing and so very creative! Can't wait to see the monster unit.
    Tonia
    Mrsvento.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to let you know how much I admire your talents! I wish you and your adorable son much happiness! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gilmore Girls is one of my favorite shows ever! I named my dog Rory. :) I also love Bunheads.
    Once again your talents amaze me! Thank you!

    Kari :)

    ReplyDelete